Luke Family

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Santa Susana Psychos


Every morning, well, actually every other morning, I pass the Santa Susana Highschool. I have decided this school is just for kids who are totally weird. Seriously, is it really ok for a highchool girl (at least 17) to wear a beanie that has cat ears attached? Is this the school you go to so you can feel normal if you wear cat ears to school? It's cute on a 3 month old. Not a 17 year old. Why oh why must I have to watch these weirdo kids walking to school every day. There is a difference between being unique and trying to be weird. This school is for those who are just trying to be as weird as humanly possible. I think they should shut it down!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

How did you get that picture? Here is my idea.
Janelle: I love your hat! Can I take your picture so I can look at discount stores and thrift shops for one just like it?
Weird Girl: I guess but I will have to burn it in a theatrical manner if you do happen to find one.
Janelle: I am okay with that

February 27, 2008 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

I think Bud has that hat too.

February 29, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home