Luke Family

Friday, December 7, 2007

My little potty princess...

For the first time in 6 years, I have no diapers to change. Still wiping butts, but no yucky diapers. The past two times I have done this most annoying parental duty, I have been 7-8 months pregnant awaiting the arrival of another bouncing girl. This time I am truly free. I don't have to change another diaper (unless of course I am babysitting and we all know that only happens in an emergency situation.) She has done so well and I think it's because she wanted to wear princess panties. She now has an obsession with panties and thinks that she needs a new pair everytime we go to a store. If it will make her keep going on the potty than so be it. I am a sucker! Yeah for Peyton!!! Yeah for me!!

1 Comments:

Blogger redstarmama said...

This is truly a special and momentous occasion and I think you need to treat yourself to something nice in honor of your diaper-free status. I am happy for you, proud of Peyton and green with envy at the same time!

December 7, 2007 at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home