Luke Family

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

So this is 30?


Well Happy Birthday to me today. A lot of people have asked me lately if I was upset about turning 30. So, I have been thinking about it a lot. The answer is most definately "no". What is there to be upset about? So what if you are getting older? Why is that bad? I am thankful for my lifes lessons that I have accumulated over the last 30 years. I am doing exactly what I want to be doing staying home raising my kids. I am in better shape than I was when I was 20 or 15 or 10 for that matter. (Not saying much really). I am married to a great man who adores me whether I'm 21 or 91. I wouldn't say I've got it all together or have everything figured out, but isn't that what 50 is for? I know who I am. I love who I am. I am ok with being 30.

8 Comments:

Blogger redstarmama said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! There is a gift for you at your parents' house, but you have to wait till we're there to open it. Hope it's a wonderful day.

December 19, 2007 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 19, 2007 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Happy Birthday Janelle! I can't believe that we are both 30 for 3days together. I think we need to stand back to back to see who is taller like our parents did when we were 3 years old. I hope you have a good birthday today and that you get all your wishes. I can't believe you had a party. I have never had a birthday party. I guess that is becasue we are so close to Xmas and whatnot. Anyway enjoy your thirties like the rest of us!

December 19, 2007 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger edmundsfam said...

Happy Birthday!!! 30 is a great year. It's 31 that sucks because then you are officially "in your thirties". Enjoy your day. Eat cake!!!

December 19, 2007 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I think Justin never had a party because he is the middle child. I also have a question where there any z-snaps involved in this post? For whatever reason I read it as though a black woman was giving a fierce monolouge on maury povich or something. Happy Birthday

January 12, 2008 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger S.Miles said...

I remember a time that you used to blog. I miss those times.

January 15, 2008 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger edmundsfam said...

Wow! A new blog would be nice. Just a thought...

January 31, 2008 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Janelle, you are tagged...mainly because I am really sad each time I come to your blog and there is nothing new.

February 7, 2008 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home