Luke Family

Friday, December 14, 2007

My 4 year old racist...

So, we have had some construction workers here working on Grandmas' room for awhile now. The girls have gotten quite used to having them around. The other day we were leaving to go to gymnastics and Zoe yells "bye" to the workers. (They call them the workers). As we walk out the door she says, "I don't know why I said bye to them. They don't even speak english." I was a little appalled and amused at the same time. Kind of a funny thing for her to say. Then today as we were sitting here after lunch she says, "I'll be right back." I hear her go into the room and say "Hola". She comes back in and says, "now that they can understand". She was very proud of herself. 4 is a fun age don't you think.?

3 Comments:

Blogger redstarmama said...

That is hilarious, and so very Zoe. I feel the same way sometimes, I have to admit.

December 15, 2007 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Sounds like Grandma Jones is wearing off on them. They better get that room done quick!

December 15, 2007 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I am so surprised that one of your daughters could even think something like that let alone actually say it.

December 16, 2007 at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home