Luke Family

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Five Alive











I should have written this post long ago. My little Zoe has turned 5. Her birthday is in May, but I am a little behind. Zoe is, ummm, a special girl. She is moody and sneaky and full of life. She always wants to know how everything works. She has always been able to roll herself into a little ball and lay next to you without you hardly knowing she was there. She is smart. She is funny. She is thin skinned. :) She is Zoe. I love this girl. Can't believe she's 5. I must also give a shout out to Shannon for making the cutest cupcakes and cake ever!






3 Comments:

Blogger redstarmama said...

Happy birthday, Zoe! I remember sitting with your mom in the hospital the day you were born. ;) And those are the cutest freaking cupcakes ever!

June 19, 2008 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger redstarmama said...

Happy B-day Zoe!

June 20, 2008 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger The Mrs. said...

Go Shannon... great Cupcakes! Your girls are beautiful.. I hope yo are doing well

June 21, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home