Luke Family

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Seriously...


Why is it that I can not go a day without my shirt becoming totally dirty with who knows what all over it? Why is it that the kids pick the moment they have mac n cheese all over their hands and face to feel the need to give you a hug? Is it just me? When will this madness end? It started out with spit up, turned into baby food and now it is regular food and drinks that don't come out as well as baby food and spit up. My laundry job is big enough just trying to get the stains out of their clothes. Gotta love the shout!!! Someday, when they are all old enough to use their spoons and forks regularly (hopefully sooner than later), I am sure I will miss the little reminders on my shirt....

5 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

I used to have this problem unitl I decided that when handling the kids I just go shirtless. It is awkward when guests are over but very effective. Paints a pretty picture.

September 27, 2007 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Steve and Janelle said...

A little different for you to go shirtless than me, don't ya think?

September 27, 2007 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger redstarmama said...

I think Greer inevitably decides to wipe her runny nose on me right after we have walked into the chapel for Sacrament Meeting, the one day of the week when I actually put some thought and care into my appearance. I never realized mucus was an accessory.

September 27, 2007 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

I guess you are right. Maybe I could send you one of my big fat buttom up shirts so you could wear it backwards like when we in Pre-school and had to paint.

September 27, 2007 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger S.Miles said...

STORY OF MY LIFE!!! The day that I go to bed without cereal in my hair will be a flippin miracle! By the way- shar's address is wrong on your friends list. It's just edmundsfam.blogspot.com -- lose the THE. She just wrote a blog and its hilarious. You'll get a kick out of it. (wow- that made me sound 45 years old!)

September 27, 2007 at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home