Luke Family

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dr. Janelle


I have incurred another injury from my beloved sport of running. I have what is called piriformis. It is a muscle problem deep in the butt. It really only hurts when I try to run and for the next day. Well, today I got fed up. I started researching this particular issue. I found some therapy techniques and have decided to take my rehabilition into my own hands. So, this afternoon I was laying on the family room floor with a tennis ball under my butt and rolling around on top of it at the spots it hurt most. Let me just tell you, it hurt!!!! I think my therapy I have prescribed for myself is going to work though. I think I missed my calling in life as a sports injury therapist. I did a pretty good job if I don't say so myself. So, if you ever get a nagging pain deep into your butt and hip area, I will be happy to help you out with my expertise.

7 Comments:

Blogger redstarmama said...

Pain in the butt! Hahaha! Seriously, I hope you are back on the road soon!

September 26, 2007 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

There is something very ironic about you HAVING a pain in the butt. Stories from your teenage years are pouring into my brain.

September 27, 2007 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

I have known this about you for years. I am reminded about it eveytime my scalp bleeds. Thank you for curing me of all my faults all these years.

September 27, 2007 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Steve and Janelle said...

Very funny bud. This is serious. I am glad you can have a good laugh at my pain...and by the way Justin, you are welcome. Someone had to do it and that method seemed to work best. Better watch out or I will have to give you a reminder how effective it can be....

September 27, 2007 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

I am lucky that the hair has grown back in. If Jenn sends me to visit Dr Janelle I know I am in trouble.

September 27, 2007 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger S.Miles said...

I just want you to get better ASAP so we can resume our "weird way of running." It just isnt the same without you. I have nothing to look at now when i am running. Hurry back!!

September 27, 2007 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Steve and Janelle said...

I'm afraid when I return you will still have nothing to look at. I will be far behind....

September 27, 2007 at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home