Luke Family

Saturday, September 22, 2007

I want, I want, I want......


Today, I was actually spending time with Peyton all by herself while the girls were with their dad at a primary program practice. So, Peyton really likes to watch Dora. Of course between shows there are so many commercials. Every commercial was for a toy. (already getting ready for Christmas). I was shocked that at the age of 2, Peyton is already saying that she wants every one of the toys advertised. I guess their ploys to get into the heads of these children are really effective...even on a poor helpless 2 year olds. I told her to make a list. She looked at me kinda funny and said "I'll tell Daddy".

3 Comments:

Blogger S.Miles said...

First off let me just say that Peyton knows exactly what to do when a camera is out. That girl can pose!! As for the commercials- I have the same problem with Kody. He is currently saving his money to buy "Aqua Dots" ??? They were on some Home Shopping Network and he is dying to get some. He begged Jared and I to call the number. We said no so he wrote the number down and he keeps it on his desk. :P

September 23, 2007 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Give that kid a huge hug and kiss from me.

September 25, 2007 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger S.Miles said...

Ummmm....did someone forget how to blog? I know you have stuff to write about- now get going!!!

September 25, 2007 at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home